Our shelter provides a safe place to stay and helps people access housing and recovery supports.
Our shelter is open 24/7 and our services include:
- A place to sleep: We provide a safe and welcoming place for individuals
- Awake Support: our shelter guests have access to showers, laundry, nutrition, telephone services and referrals to other agencies and community services
- Onsite Nursing Team: Our dedicated nursing team supports shelter guests, with medication management, mental health assistance, addiction counseling and home care.
- Access to Housing and Recovery Supports: Our shelter staff help shelter guests access to a wide range of services, including housing, detox, treatment, financial assistance and ID assistance
- Community Collaboration: We work closely with the Downtown Business Association, the RCMP, and City Bylaw to ensure people experiencing homelessness have access to the right services.